Adriatic Marine QHSE Vision
Adriatic Marine, LLC is committed to its core value of preserving environmental quality, while providing our employees with a safe and healthy workplace. Adriatic Marine’s resolute commitment to safety is advanced through policies which ensure that our business develops in a manner that complies with the most rigorous quality, health, safety and environmental regulations.
At Adriatic Marine, LLC the goal of zero incidents is at the forefront of our operations. Our mantra of “Safe Today … Here Tomorrow” is reflected in every facet of our business. It is our obligatoin to do no harm to people, the environment, nor any property. Our commitment to zero incident operations can be achieved by:
- Full participation in all QHSE programs encouraged by our “Elite of the Fleet” safety awareness program
- Commitment to continual improvements and advancement of our safety culture
- Positive behavior reinforcement using Adriatic’s Behavior Based Safety System: Participating in Adriatic’s Commitment to Safety (PACS)
- Compliance with government and client regulations
- Proficiency and understanding of our QHSE policies, standards, programs and performance metrics
- Vetted and Qualified subcontractors and vendors
- Safeguarding employee competency for all assigned tasks
Our company’s preeminent responsibility is to ensure the safety and health of our employees and the protection of the environment. Our employees are the critical component for projecting the pro-active stance of our safety vision and establishing a safe and healthy working culture. Every employee is expected to actively participate in “Steering a Culture” while we strive for continual improvement in all facets of our business.